Digital Product Manager / Digital Project Manager - streaming / Connected TV
We are looking for a Product Manager to Support the product development team to success, transcending reporting lines while generating a strong team culture
*experience with connected devices preferred ( Samsung TVs, Android TV, LG, Brightscript, Playstation )
- Manage product and customer experience roadmap whilst getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
- Work closely with UX experts
- Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products
- Prioritise and effectively manage development time
- Ensure complex business needs are documented and reflected in product roadmaps
- Continually assess trends, competitive landscape and customer behaviour
- Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
- Interface with international stakeholders
- Proven experience in product development & technology, particularly as it relates to your product
- Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space.
- experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
- commercial approach to product development.
Nice to have:
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through.
Digital TV Product Manager / TV Project Manager- Broadcast Media / Connected TV / VOD / Streaming
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.