Digital Product Analyst / Project Analyst - Broadcast / VOD - Stockholm
We currently have a Digital Product Analyst / Project Analyst role available for a global Broadcast company. You will be responsible for delivering requirements and specifications that drive the delivery of the various digital product road maps.
* This role will be ideal for someone interested in travelling as will you likely be based in Stockholm for 4 days per week.
* You will have relevant experience in video focused properties on web, mobile/tablet or OTT / VOD product development
- Web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development, mainly in a media, video or sport business.
- Stakeholder management across various levels.
- Agile certification, or equivalent professional experience.
- Full product life-cycle.
- mixture of in-house and outsourced or offshore teams.
- Agile product development practices.
- Passion and in-depth understanding of the media landscape.
- Support delivery of the product roadmap, producing requirements, specifications and wireframes
- Contribute to a strong testing culture, both manual and automated testing.
- Generate analytics and other reports.
- Prioritize development time to maximize return on investment.
- Contribute to (and/or run) sprint ceremonies
- Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
- Best practice use of agile delivery tools and software.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207 569 9982
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.