Digital Project assistant - Global Media - Project Co-Ordinator / PM
We currently have an Digital Project assistant role available for a global Media company. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to a range of business functions including digital marketing, software development, and project management within a high profile media company with its headquarters in central London.
- Assist site launch leads with site launch activities
- Preparation and attendance of launch workshops
- Conduct gap analysis works alongside the launch lead
- Assist with launch communications
- Assist with site testing
- Site Launch works
- Assist marketing teams with content mapping to the proposed platform
- Assist Product/Dev/Marketer with site launch tasks
- Manage a platform change tracker
- Assist with site preparation activities at the beginning of each launch
- Self-starter who is able to think on their feet and also finishes tasks thoroughly
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Office suite
- MS Project is an advantage
Nice to have's:
- working on CMS platforms
- working with Drupal
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.