Digital Project Coordinator
Circa£100 day-rate / pro-rata £25,000-£27,000
Handle are currently working with a Global Games Publisher in London. They currently own some of the biggest titles in the gaming industry. As a video games publisher, they own a number of very popular gaming franchises that are known on a global scale.
There is a high chance this will transition into a permanent role.
Our client is now looking for a Digital Project Co-Ordinator to assist their Online Producer covering various responsibilities. As a project coordinator and as the online production associate, you will be working with a number of ongoing digital projects including localisation, digital communications, design & digital marketing.
You will be a well-rounded graduate with 1-2 years experience or internships are welcome having a passion for gaming and an interest in digital coordination.
Responsibilities Digital Project Coordinator:
- Assist in the delivery/localisation of online marketing assets & digital content including, email campaigns, targeted marketing, social marketing and blog content.
- Create, localise and publish online content
- Collaborate with the International offices to ensure that their online marketing requirements are fully supported.
- Support all aspects of the development and maintenance of various product websites
Skill-Set of Digital Project Coordinator:
- Hands on experience in digital marketing/project management, preferably with a multi-language element.
- Exceptional communication, organisation and prioritization skills.
- Passion for gaming
- Familiarity with/an interest in digital technologies including HTML, Photoshop and CMS systems.
- Inquisitive nature & a self-learner
This is a fantastic role to a join a super exciting games company in their Central London office. If you are interested in discussing the details then do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk ASAP
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.