Handle Recruitment is seeking a Digital Project Executive with exposure of event management systems to join a global B2B event organisation.
As a Digital Project Executive, you will be an expert in the match-making and registration platforms, helping to improve customer experience over time. You will play an essential role in building customer satisfaction, increasing usage and engagement of the event match-making platforms, and ensuring customers achieve a high ROI from their participation at the event.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing clear go to market launch plans through coordinated development with external customer facing teams such as local show marketing and sales teams
- Gathering, evaluating and building a solid understanding of customer use
- Managing the on-going configuration of the Match-Making Programme via the nominated SaaS software platform
- Providing on-going support and management of the Programme through each event cycle
- Managing event project plans and set-up briefs, coordinating requirements, timelines and progress with the digital, data and event teams
- Communicating and delivering training to Sales and Customer Service staff on how the system works and user Journeys
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to assist in the planning of event specific system logistics
- Identifying and reporting bugs and issues to suppliers
- Setting up, planning and managing the data flow from internal systems and reporting to suppliers and teams
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Use and configuration of Event Management System's (EMS) and experience in event registration
- An understanding of content management systems, HTML, web configuration and testing
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Confidence managing and leading new process improvements in a changing environment
- Exceptional communication skills and a commitment to providing feedback
Please apply or get in touch now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.