Project Manager - Content Delivery
£30K - 35K, Central London.
Handle are working with a fast-expanding Creative Content agency based in the heart of West-End. They work with excellent globally recognised clients to produce a high quality creative visual content (graphics, banners, websites, video and animation). They are currently looking for a proactive project manager to join their delivery team and it's a great time to join them.
Project Manager will report to Head of Delivery and will be running and managing a number of projects focusing on the client relationships and communication. The role will involve working closely with editorial and visual content teams to successfully manage the delivery of the projects. This role will also require working on multiple projects at the same time so your organisation skills will be critical.
The role will suit the best a project manager with excellent communication skills with up to 2 years of experience who can work in a fast-paced environment and enjoys managing multiple accounts. Stakeholder management and experience working with clients will be key.
You will manage budgets up to 500K (weekly expenditure up to 50K) so it is very important that you are extremely comfortable with numbers.
Requirements for the Delivery Project Manager:
- More than a year of experience of project or programme management in an agency environment.
- Account management experience, specifically client side.
- Excellent communication skills - ideally somebody who is confident and enjoys building and managing client relationships, literacy in English is key.
- Proven experience of successful delivery of projects within deadlines.
- Budget Management, budget tracking, and preparation.
- Good understanding of process design and proven ability to identify inefficiencies and suggest solutions in the delivery process.
- Project planning tools like Jira, Asana and very good Excel knowledge.
This is an excellent position and great place to work at. The business is growing with speed of 75% each year. They have a young and vibrant atmosphere, very collaborative approach and are transparent about all aspects of the business.
Apply ASAP! Or contact Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn to find out more about this role and.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.