Digital Project Manager
Content Publishing - Circa £27,000-£37,000
Handle are currently working with one of the Nation's largest media publishers. They currently own some of the most well-known titles in the magazine & publishing sector. With over 600 million readers worldwide and numerous brands, they are a truly iconic brand.
With over 300 employees in their London office, they are now looking to expand their Global Project Management Team. You'll be working with an exciting new team who are purely responsible for Digital Content for their international partners. You'll be responsible for managing the delivery of integrated lifestyle campaigns on a global scale.
Project Management is the core responsibility delivery of content and client communication being the focus, however, there are also some production responsibilities. This would include being responsible for organising shoots (digital & video); booking locations, casting models etc.
As the Digital Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to deliver a number of digital assets on time and within budget. This could include article production, social posts, graphics, animation, giffs, display advertising and flat content.
Please note experience with pure video content won't be right for this role.
To be successful in this role you must have a passion for Luxury brands and the delivery of digital content.
Key Skill Set for Digital Project Manager:
- Project Management, being well versed in basic Project Management principles is key
- Daily use of Project Management tools
- Experience working with various digital content from a delivery & production perspective including, article production, social posts, graphics, animation, giffs, and flat content
- Previous knowledge with Display Advertising
- Client communication and/or client account management is a MUST
- Experience managing budgets
- Passionate or experience with Luxury brands would be a huge advantage
If the above sounds like an interesting role then it would be great to discuss this further. Please get in contact with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk ASAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.