Are you an experienced Video Producer and want to work as a part of a creative team, coming up with new ideas for content?
Our client is a hip digital content agency. They are a fast-expanding and very creative digital content agency based in the heart of West-End. They work with excellent globally recognised clients to produce a high quality creative visual content (graphics, banners, websites, video, and animation).This super exciting role will require an experienced individual to work with creative agencies, in-house production, and stakeholders within the business to manage the production and delivery of their digital (mainly video) content.
You will be responsible for writing project briefs, presenting ideas to clients, managing creative content production, designers, and sometime agencies to deliver video content on time and on budget.
Key Responsibilities for the Creative Producer:
- Liaise with various stakeholders and senior creative staff in order to come up with the creative brief.
- Pitching and presenting to the client, being able to adjust and model ideas and thought on the go.
- Liaise with the in-house content production team as well as freelancers to commission and deliver video content on time.
- Manage creative agencies and all production process including the set.
Key Skill and experience for the Creative Project Manager:
- Experience working as a project manager/ producer for video content creation.
- Understand the production process, commissioning freelancers and creatives and all aspects of video production.
- Experience working in a creative team, coming up with ideas and presenting to clients.
- Experience briefing external agencies and managing projects with 3rd party vendors.
- A background within the media/broadcast industry would be also a huge advantage.
They offer a good salary, a benefit package and good perspectives for career development.
Please apply here! Or get in touch with Dagamara Kukla on Linked in.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.