Digital Project Manager - Publishing / Media / Agency - London
We currently have a Digital Project Manager role available for a Publishing Agency company based in central london working on high profile campaigns.
*The ideal candidate will have Digital Project Management experience within a Publishing / advertising / media / agency environment.
- Full project life-cycle experience
- analysing all aspects of performance / social media
- managing multiple projects at once
- working with developers / designers
- Understanding of how to build bespoke websites and supporting media (banners and newsletters.)
- project budgeting, monitoring financials, P&L, etc
- Google Analytics
- Excel, CMS
- Deliver projects across a range of digital formats, video, events etc
- delivering budgets that facilitate bringing ideas to life
- Create, track and report timelines, scope and quality of project
- Liaison with 3rd party agencies
- making sure that all projects are delivered to budget
- Post Campaign Reports
- deploying a consistent project management practice with every deal
Nice to have:
- Creative Suite, Basecamp and Content Marketing and Social
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.