Digital Project Manager - Retail / eCommerce - Leeds
We currently have a Digital Project Manager role available for a retail company based in central Leeds working on high profile campaigns.
*The ideal candidate will have Digital Project Management experience within a retail / agency or eCommerce environment
- Full project life-cycle experience
- analysing all aspects of performance / social media
- managing multiple projects at once
- working with developers / designers
- Understanding of how to build bespoke websites and supporting media (banners and newsletters.)
- project budgeting, monitoring financials, P&L, etc
- delivering budgets that facilitate bringing ideas to life
- Create, track and report timelines, scope and quality of project
- Liaison with 3rd party agencies
- making sure that all projects are delivered to budget
- deploying a consistent project management practice with every deal
Nice to have:
- Creative Suite, Basecamp and Content Marketing and Social
- Google Analytics
- Excel, CMS
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.