Fantastic opportunity to join this leading lifestyle media owner. As Digital Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling advertising inventory across the whole digital estate.
Primary focus for the role will be to sell display, video and mobile advertising products into high value brand advertiser/agency accounts.
The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for pro-actively building relationships with key buying and planning agencies as well as educating key contacts on audience profile and the value of the company's digital channels.
Working as part of the broader sales team, the successful candidate will also work closely with the international ad services and operations team based in Europe.
Key responsibilities, tasks and activities:
- Leverage our digital channels to sell display, video, and mobile advertising products to new and existing clients
- Accurately meet and exceed revenue expectations for digital channels and overachieve annual budget
- Lead the acquisition process of new (digital) commercial partners globally from development of target company lists, partner approach, partner negotiations, to the set up of contracts
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with partners before, during and after commercial activities
- Work closely with the Digital team to include their expertise, stay on top of new developments, and facilitate their achievement of objectives
- Develop positive and proactive relationships with key contacts around the business to achieve, respect mutual goals and consider the "bigger picture" for the whole business, prioritising strategic position over revenues
Skills and knowledge:
- Relevant and proven direct digital ad sales or agency experience
- Background and knowledge in digital marketing (strong focus on video and mobile), advertising sales, account management
- Exceptional ability to build relationships with existing and prospective clients and advertising agencies through a consultative sales process
- Successful track record of selling digital media advertising to automotive, sports, and technology companies directly and/or via media agencies on a global level
- Attention to detail and proficient managing pipeline and revenue
- Hunter-can prospect and track down new opportunities
- Readiness to travel internationally with an understanding of and openness towards local culture and business habits
- Positive personality with cooperative thinking, strong team player, but also able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.