Handle have an amazing opportunity for a Digital Sales Manager to drive the UK digital sales strategy for a hugely successful and progressive Music Company. Bringing experience from account management of digital sales within the music industry, the successful candidate will effectively build and manage relationships with all external digital partners to maximise sales revenue across a vast and diverse catalogue.
Main Duties Include:
- Working closely with label and product managers to define digital marketing campaigns
- Managing digital campaign process including pitching titles, managing price strategy and analysing results
- Creating and distributing sales tools and marketing updates to all digital partners
- Managing and marketing playlist profiles
- Plugging tracks to 3rd party playlist brands including Spotify, Apple, Digster, etc.
- Driving commercial success through competitor analysis and industry insight
Perfect for a forward thinking Digital Sales Manager keen to take ownership of the UK digital sales strategy for one of the most well-respected global organisations in music.
Experienced in a similar role within the music industry is essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.