Handle is looking for a fantastic Digital Sales Coordinator to join the sales team at a leading music and entertainment company. Reporting directly to the Digital Sales Director, the Digital Sales Coordinator will coordinate all operational tasks for the Digital Sales team.
- Product number collation
- Checking clearance
- Pricing for products
- Amending product clearance details where necessary
- Advising Bus Ops on pricing needed and resolving issues where needed
- Compiling and maintaining accurate release schedules of priority repertoire
- Distributing release schedule to account managers and stakeholders
- Understanding of digital media and types of consumer services available
- Understanding of digital supply chain workflows
- Experience in the music industry
- Experience working with XML and digital products
- Ability to communicate complex processes to non-technical staff
Perfect for a digitally savvy music industry professional with a solid understanding of digital supply chain processes to assist in the execution of promotional and commercial activities for all releases across major global digital partners.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.