Our client are a youth digital communication agency making waves in the fashion and beauty sectors. They are looking for a Digital Account Manager with a strategic mind and creative flair to manage the social media activity throughout the company. Outside of this you will oversee the email marketing as well as some web management and special projects.
We are looking an ambitious and driven social media specialist with 2+ years' experience and a passion for all things fashion and beauty related. Ideally from an agency background, you will be managing a number of amazing clients, creating and implementing exciting social media strategies, managing and building social communities and analysing, reviewing and reporting key information and results
- 2+ year of social media experience within the creative industry, spanning across strategy, content and reporting.
- Effectively meet the needs of a range of clients, with the ability to adapt your tone and vision across various brands.
- Previous experience in handling a number of accounts simultaneously.
- Experience using facebook and twitter analytics, as well as hootsuite/buffer. Strong analytical skills with the ability to report and problem solve.
- Build strong client relationships and be comfortable driving new business.
- Ambitious and driven mind set with a 'no job too small' attitude.
- Interest within social media and the digital landscape, staying up to date with the latest trends and new developments.
- Be confident in your own ideas and contribute across the board, whilst autonomously completely tasks.
If you're looking to work within a cool, young, hardworking company with the opportunity to be heard and grow then apply for this role now, or send your CV direct to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.