Agile Business Analyst - eCommerce / Digital / Web
We currently have a Digital / Web Business Analyst role available for a high profile ecommerce company based in central London. This is a great opportunity to progress in an Agile environment working with the latest and greatest technology for a globally recognised brand.
We're looking for an experienced customer-facing BA, providing analysis across multiple Digital and e-commerce projects.
The ideal candidate would be capable of operating in a wide range of Environments and client facing situations.
- Strong experience in a business consultancy or equivalent role
- Good understanding of commercial bid and tendering processes
- working on software development projects in a requirements analysis role
- large multiple system implementation projects in a customer environment
- agile software delivery team experience
- multiple and varied projects, delivering a variety of software applications
- Perform the business, process and software requirements analysis on large projects
- Analyse products, suppliers and competitors and advise on which actions to take
- Define the architecture for large product developments and implementations
- excellent knowledge of digital channels and e-commerce products and services
- good understanding of software/application architecture and design methods
- contribute to the design and architecture of technology solutions
- Some of the role will involve gaming projects - gaming systems or comparable platforms will be an advantage.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.