One of the world's leading entertainment and sporting event producers is looking for a Digital Specialist with a solid background of app roll out and app promotion, in-app dynamic content and relationship management.
You will support and guide across multi-channel digital strategies, with a strong emphasis on their CEM + CRM.
This role will require international travel, as you will be project managing various European venues and third partner partners and providers.
- Support the individual venues on delivery and development of multi-channel strategies
- Develop and deliver in-venue mobile technology
- Define multi-channel digital strategies across earned, paid and owned channels
- Top level customer service skills with the ability to develop and maintain good relationships with individual venue teams and 3rd party partners
- Optimise current digital solutions in place to drive towards business goals within customer experience and engagement
- A strong background and understand of CRM platforms, marketing automation tools and their relevant metrics
- Full life cycle experience within Apps, from development and delivery to understand app promotion increasing downloads and retention
- Experienced in MV and A/B testing, predictive modelling, business statistics and customer segmentation
- Good understanding of analytics tools, with a specific focus on ROI measurement on integrated, multi-channel and content marketing programs
- Experience within a fast-paced environment is a must. Managing multiple projects at once and the ability to prioritise your time and deliver to deadlines will be key
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years professional experience withing digital strategy and analytics.
Experience withing the entertainment industry is not a must. Please apply directly now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.