Digital Strategy and Streaming Manager - Music
Handle Recruitment is currently looking for a highly technical and strategic Digital Strategy and Streaming Manager to join an established record label.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for delivering all digital marketing strategy plans for social and content for priority artists on a global scale.
Based in Central London, this role will would suit someone with previous experience of pitching and executing streaming campaigns, whilst tracking campaign performance.
Key features will include:
- Working with the marketing team to analyse and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Maximising streaming activity by managing the labels catalogue strategy for all digital service providers
- Looking into new strategies and revenue streams to exploit the labels catalogue music
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent project management experience
- Have a passion for all things digital, including technology advances, trends and platforms developments
- Have a fantastic understanding of the global streaming market and a great relationship with the digital service providers
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Digital Strategy and Streaming Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.