Digital Technical Analyst / Digital Business Analyst - Broadcast Media
We currently have an Digital Analyst / Technical Analyst role available for a global Broadcast company with UK headquarters in London.
The right Digital Technical Analyst will be responsible for taking ownership of the front-end platform technical requirements analysis from business analysis within an Agile / Kanban environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- delivering digitally distributed applications.
- Worked with Front End Platform Stakeholders
- Connected / Smart TV platforms and a good understanding and interest in sport and media
- Strong user Story writing experience
- Take initiative on the requirement analysis process for work items taken into the front-end platform roadmap.
- Engage with Product and Business stakeholders
- Support the Solution Architects
- Facilitate workshops with tech team
- estimation sessions with the development team and front-end platform stakeholders
- Break down requirements into user stories
- Be highly available for ad-hoc questions/queries needed for analysis or development and actively seek answers.
- Agile and analytical methods.
- Defining and documenting requirements for delivery into Agile teams
- Preparing user stories & accompanying documentation for client application development across front-end platforms including mobile
- Technical analysis, solution design and documentation
- Delivering digitally distributed applications, ideally in Gaming, Betting, IT, Media or Telecoms industries.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Digital Technical Analyst / Mobile Business Analyst / Digital Analyst / Business Analyst - Broadcast Media
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.