Do you want the opportunity to work within a leading Fashion Footwear brand? Our client are seeking an ambitious, commercially aware and pro-active Digital Visual Merchandising Assistant to join their head offices in West London.
You will have excellent attention to detail and be required to assist the merchandising team with identifying key trends for each season. A desire to work within an exciting digital team is a must and previous experience working with a fashion ecommerce department is desirable.
- Merchandising category and search pages, optimising productions using detailed and logical ranking and placement rules across all channels/devices
- Monitoring the site - ensuring all stock is displayed correctly
- Analysing reports on sales and site performance to maximise product availability
- Managing and monitoring the on site product presentation and online visuals
- Working with internal teams to ensure content is visually appealing and inspiring
- Adding products to the website
- Work with merchandisers on new product launches and promotional events
- Working with existing ecommerce assistants to publish to both the new and existing websites
- Previous experience in a visual merchandising role - this must be within head office/ecommerce environments
- Excellent organisational and team-work skills
- To approach work with a flexible, pro-active and open to change attitude
- Experience within a fashion ecommerce/digital role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are excited by this opportunity and hold the relevant skills then please do not hesitate and apply today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.