Digital Web Application Project Manager
£50,000-£55,000 + Annual Bonus
A market leading Media Broadcasting Brand are looking for a Digital Web Application Project Manager to lead in the development and the delivery of a new VOD platform for their international audience on both web & mobile channels. Our client are going to be going through an international over-haul and completely re-developing their current Video on Demand platform. You will be responsible for managing the Software Development piece of one of the biggest and most exciting development projects that this broadcasting brand have ever been through.
We are therefore looking for someone to manage the web product development of their OTT and streaming platforms. The digital team provides strategic, analytical, development, product and project management expertise on complex and large scale development projects.
This person will need to have experience with multi-platform delivery in both web and mobile. You will have need to have managed a large scale digital web development project ideally as close to the Front End and Back End Development as possible.
You will be overseeing a very large scale web & mobile platform development project while interacting with all parts of the business.
Responsibilities of the Web Development Project Manager;
- Project Manage a large scale web based API architecture platform
- Manage multi-platform delivery of both web & mobile
- Manage the project status updates
- Run daily stand-ups and manage the product development process with team leads
- Stakeholder management and engagement
Essential Skill set of the Web Development Project Manager;
- Experience managing a high profile scalable digital web product
- Multiplatform delivery experience Web & Mobile is a MUST
- Broadcasting & Media experience would be a huge advantage
- Delivering a web-platform in a multinational environment is key
- Experience overseeing Web Software Development projects so you understand the technical terminology
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and new development project working with one of the most successful broadcasting brands in Europe. If you are interested in discussing the role further do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk or Jack.Hardisty@handle.co.uk.
Our client is looking to interview ASAP so do get in touch immediately if you're interested.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.