Handle are working with one of the market leaders in family entertainment, in the search of a relationship-driven and commercial Director of Licensing.
This is a new role, due to the success and growth of the licensing division within this entertainment company. You will be responsible for the sales development and management of consumer product lines across all categories, in multiple territories and have a thorough background in either retail or customer marketing.
Key duties will include:
- Managing licensing programmes, specific to each territory across EMEA and in line with overarching company strategies.
- Work with the international licensing team to create regional strategy, in order to maximise brand and retail exposure.
- Negotiate and secure new licensing and licensed promotion partners, bringing in retail partnerships and manage the licensing programme.
- Driving and managing relationships between both retailers and licensees.
- Curating and planning in-store activations and promotions.
This is a great opportunity for a retail marketer with strong international experience across both licensing and brand management. You will be able to develop good working relationships and have strong international experience, this position would suit someone at manager level looking to step up and make the next move within their career.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.