Producer / Director - Music
Are you a highly creative Producer / Director?
Handle has a fantastic opportunity to join the in-house content and video team at a reputable Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible for creating and developing content ideas and lead on creative direction, with the ability to execute on both new and established formats.
Based in offices in London, this role would suit someone with previous experience of producing and leading on music and short film production.
Key features will include:
- Selecting stories for films in a way which demonstrates creative thinking and strong journalistic skills.
- Creatively defining the mood and personality of a film, carefully crafting live performances and stories that will resonate with a wider audience.
- Visually drive the films, both in terms of style and structure, encouraging innovation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience of self-shooting on a range of cameras and kit.
- Have the ability to direct single-camera and multi-camera crews.
- Have an editorial and technical understanding of lighting and sound.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Producer / Director opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.