This represents a fantastic opportunity for a 'digital guru' to join this global broadcaster. You will be responsible for building their content, brands and brand franchises in the evolving digital and mobile media landscape, growing and engaging fanbases towards a global audience of 500 million.
Additionally, you will be driving measurable engagement and improving the profitability of customer relationships.
- Set the overall digital marketing strategy for the broadcaster
- Lead digital marketing delivery for its global brands and global marketing launches
- Set up and run effective systems for Asset Management, Content Management/ Delivery & CRM infrastructure
- Provide direction on the development of the broadcaster's direct-to-consumer offer - advising on brand architecture, core editorial and audience proposition, naming, branding, design and UX.
- Set and report against clear measurable KPIs which capture progress in reaching and engaging audiences through digital media
- Working with advertising, media and creative agencies and advertisers directly to create powerful branded content solutions
- Be the public face of the broadcaster's digital marketing - driving their reputation in the marketplace for digital innovation
Knowledge & Skills:
- The ability to manage multiple-stakeholders and complex situations
- Has a detailed understanding of digital - from content creation and social to VOD and CRM
- Classic brand and marcomms skills - leading creative, getting great tone and campaigns
- Product - user centred product design, specify marketing requirements for development teams
- Insight - understanding customer segments, attitudinal drivers, market dynamics
- Data Analytics - working with tech teams on measurement and tracking, manipulating data effectively, producing analysis and reporting
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.