This represents a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading Visual Effects companies. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the overall ongoing operations, procedures and efficiencies on a global basis. This role reports directly to the Managing Director.
The overall objective is to secure the functionality of the organisation to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates from Technology, Broadcast and Software Development backgrounds.
Strategy and Implementation
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures accounting for financial opportunities; present assumptions; recommend objectives
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Evaluate and measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
Leadership and Standards
- Provides mentoring to all employees, including management
- Motivates global senior management teams in order to meet or supress local objectives that are in line with global direction.
- Maintains quality by establishing and enforcing global standards.
- Encourage maximum performance and dedication
Infrastructure and Operations
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Work with Global Head of Facilities on building and lease requirements
- Ensure global facilities are maintained and in good running order
- Coordinate global efforts by establishing procurement, marketing and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with relevant management teams
- Oversee relationships with partners/vendors or project that involve 3rd party vendors
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.