Director of Social Talent
Handle recruitment is working with an Artist Management company that works across a wide range of clients including the entertainment, music and sport sectors, looking for a Director of Social Talent.
The Director of Social Talent, reporting to the Managing Director of TV and social Based, will be responsible for further establishing the social talent influencers. The right candidate will thrive in a start-up style environment with drive and ability to execute and think strategically
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Discovering and signing high profile online video creators and social influencers
- Developing and maintaining key partnerships with a myriad of third parties
- Identifying multiple revenue streams for clients
- Strategic planning for social influencers and online video creators
- Raising the profile of the company within the UK industry
- Negotiating commercial agreements
- Building a team to handle all planning and logistics around projects and events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar industry
- The ability to successfully work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A professional approach and the ability to work in a professional and discreet manner
- Positive energy and enthusiasm
- The ability to manage multiple projects
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.