Director, Social Media - Production Company
Handle are delighted to be working on a Director of Social Media position, with one of the leading studios, renowned for providing first class family content.
This is a brilliant role within a fast-growing and innovative company, perfect for a creative and hardworking individual, with thorough knowledge of the kid's audience. Experience in working across multiple online platforms, providing first class content and generating customer engagement is necessary, as well as the ability to write with the knowledge of a children's demographic.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Directing Social Media Strategies for the company's different brands globally, in all stages of the brand life cycle.
- Innovating and identifying social media trends and opportunities both proactively and creatively.
- Directing social media processes, delivering guidelines, research, cost efficiencies and best practice, whilst ensuring that these are used by staff and brand partners.
- You will oversee the development of creative materials for global social platforms based on global brand strategies.
- Managing and driving social media agencies and setting measurement metrics, whilst reviewing the social media analytics to ensure that the social media presence and strategy is both significant and appropriate.
If you are a Social Media Manager with top written skills, tonnes of ideas and proven success in communicating with both young children's and adult audiences, then please do get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.