Disability Liaison Officer - Football
Handle Recruitment is working with a London-based Football Club to find a Disability Liaison Officer to join the Supporter Services team.
Reporting in to the Head of Supporter Services, you will be responsible for safeguarding and improving accessibility across the business - and will work closely with the Ticketing, Facilities and Stadium Planning teams.
Based out of impressive offices in London, the environment is vibrant and exciting. It's a great time to join this incredible brand!
Key features include:
- Using knowledge of relevant legislation's to implement and facilitate accessibility across various sites
- Promoting the needs of people with disabilities within the Club by supporting disability issues
- Undertaking regular audits and making suggestions to ensure the Club is not only legally compliant but that it's providing first class accessibility to all supporters with disabilities, guests and employees across all sites
- Developing a network of relevant industry contacts to ensure the Club is at the forefront of accessibility provision
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent operating knowledge of the Equality Act 2010 and all relevant legislation/good practice relating to accessibility
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to record keeping and administration
- Clear, engaging and responsive communication skills
This position will involve match-day work so you will need to be willing to work over weekends and/or Bank Holidays.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this Disability Liaison Officer position, please apply now.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.