Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced Business Development/Account Manager to join one of the UK's largest cinema chains in a B2B position.
This is a role that would greatly suit a Business Development/Account Manager with a background in the film industry who would love the opportunity to work with the UK's largest film distributors!
As the Distribution Account Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- The sales of media assets and venue hire sales.
- Managing key distributor relationships to sell owned asset space across the estate in foyer, on screen (excludes screen advertising) and online and to manage the sales of events and hires at all cinemas nationwide, working with site managers to maximise revenue.
- Managing each high profile distribution partner to help them achieve their objectives in promoting their relevant titles, with a view to drive revenue
- Ensuring quality execution by liaising with suppliers and other internal departments to deliver assets on time while managing the inventory appropriately to maximise sales.
- Reporting sales to the business on a weekly and monthly basis, along with your sales pipeline and accurate forecasting.
- Analysing the CRM data to identify opportunities to drive more enquiries and sales.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Experience in the film industry or relevant education and passion e.g. a degree in film
- Experience in media sales or other business to business sales environments.
- Excellence in building long term client relationships
- Highly results-driven and commercial awareness
- Good project management and time management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and willingness to go beyond the call of duty
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.