We now have a rare opportunity to join this leading International broadcaster as Distribution & Strategy Manager. Supporting the affiliate sales & marketing strategy, you will work to achieve distribution goals across their global footprint.
This role would suit an individual who is hands on, a creative and quick thinker and ensures that they are always up to date with the latest business and industry trends.
- Liaise with sales divisions around the world to finalise agreements, build opportunities and support sales
- Regularly keep up to date with market research and business trends
- Assist in uncovering new avenues of growth and business development using consumption trends and new technologies
- Pursue potential ad-sales/partnership opportunities
- Liaise with marketing and programming departments to support affiliates and sales teams
- Modelling and on-going analysis of commercial terms across the regions to benchmark and evaluate performance
- Help plan renewal strategies
- Coordinate with the Legal and Operations teams to ensure deal terms
- Review and interpret distribution agreements
- Ad hoc client and competitive analyses and reports
- Manage affiliate statistics and reporting
- Assist with budgeting and financial reporting
- Proven experience in sales and distribution
- Strong commercial skills - keeps abreast of market information and trends.
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Self-starter with great attention to detail
- Good legal and commercial understanding on distribution deals
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to move with technology
- Advertising/sponsorship sales experience would be a plus but not essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.