Excellent and very exiting opportunity for a detailed focused Distribution Coordinator to support the smooth running of this international materials team. You'll be playing a pivotal role in providing broadcasters with transmission on top of tracking materials and assets across the business.
We're looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude and previous experience working with digital files within Broadcast Media would be very beneficial.
- Update and maintain TVD international language packages.
- Analyse dubbing reports for completed language assets and record.
- Materials research to fulfil international client requirements.
- Liaison with international vendors to order a varied number of elements depending on client requirements and Distribution Coordinators needs.
- Accurately update shipping of materials from agents in London and L.A. to ensure material delivery is recorded.
- Working with multiple teams within TVD (sales, finance, legal and technical departments).
- Supporting the distribution coordinators with client requests and ad-hoc tasks.
This is initially a temporary role, you must, therefore, be available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.