Are you passionate about Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and wider society? Are you looking to apply your experience in a hyper growth and creative environment?
We are super excited to be working with this visionary start up looking to hire an equally visionary D&I specialist! This role will be tasked with cultivating a genuine culture of belonging across their diverse and global workforce. There is tons of scope to implement creative strategy in this progressive and innovative environment.
This is a key hire for the business and a role that taps into all areas and levels of the organisation. You'll work as part of the HR & Talent team, but be interacting across a range of business functions and act as a real brand ambassador.
Ideal candidates will bring...
- Prior experience working in a specialist D&I role
- Experience of effectively partnering with internal stakeholders such as HR, recruitment, legal, communications teams
- Excellent people and communication skills, able to engage various stakeholders and influence without authority
- Track record of successfully implementing new processes and strategies, from conception through to design and implementation
- Adaptability and the ability to launch projects and initiatives from scratch
- Process-oriented, able to give evidence of data-driven decision making
- Creative, forward-thinking approach, able to innovate and problem solve
- Highly organised and detail oriented with the ability to manage different projects and priorities
Please get in touch to find out more, we'd love to hear from candidates at a range of levels, as well as anyone looking for flexible working.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.