Our client- a global leader within Music & Entertainment, are keen to appoint an experienced administrative assistant/ project coordinator, who will assist with driving projects surrounding Diversity, Inclusion & Equality.
Suitable candidates must be able to showcase their genuine knowledge and passion for DEI.
Main duties involved but not limited to:
- Diary management
- Administrative support
- Set up of tracker- running the monitoring for report actions
- Designing and creating documentation for report monitoring
- Setting up contracts with externals
- Stakeholder management and liaison
Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required- suitable candidates must be highly IT literate
Key attributes required:
- Self-starter - uses initiative, happy to work independently
- People focused/personable/team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- DEI confident and authentic
- Passion for Music and industry insights - how things work/who people are in industry
- Strong initiative
- A confident communicator
- Excellent written communication skills
We are unable to consider candidates on more than one week's notice as the role is due to start ASAP, following interviews conducted by our client.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.