.NET Cloud Developer
Sheffield, permanent up to 45K (plus benefits and shares)
Handle are assisting a very promising start-up based in Sheffield. They are working on a core healthcare cloud-based software and are building a custom application development projects using the .NET Framework on both Microsoft server and Azure platform.
.NET Cloud Developer will:
- Develop components for new and existing web-based applications with focus on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Design and build application/unit tests according to a given test plan.
- Develop product with Azure cloud
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
- Identify and escalate problems.
- Maintain existing platform.
You are a talented .NET software developer who has a technical background including:
- 2-5 years of experience working with the .NET framework
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts working with Microsoft stack
- At list one sizeable platform project utilising cloud technology - ideally with Azure.
- Developing web-based software solutions
- With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
Your non-technical background likely includes:
- Great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good self-management and ability to work close to deadlines
Nice to have:
- At least 1 year working in Agile or Fast Agile methodology
- Knowledge or experience in test driven development (TDD)
- Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Azure
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, IT or a science- related field.
Please apply now with a CV or contact Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn for more detail.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.