- BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming etc.
- Ability to write code that scales well and reads well.
- CI (TeamCity/Octopus), build/deployment tools
- Acceptance Test Frameworks (SpecFlow)
- OO and Design Patterns.
- Full development lifecycle including supporting Acceptance criteria.
- NoSQL databases, ideally Raven DB.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.