.NET / Biztalk Developer - London / TDD
We currently have a .NET / Biztalk Developer role available for a high profile eCommerce company. We are looking for a .Net Developer / Biztalk Developer with a Proven track record in developing web applications in .net within an Agile Environment.
- .NET version 4 and above, and BizTalk 2010)
- commercial BizTalk experience.
- working in Agile teams
- REST and asynchronous event driven programming.
- CI, and ideally CD
- A good people person and communicator, able to share your ideas effectively.
- would be highly beneficial, as would
NICE TO HAVE:
- microservices architecture
- Work as part of a multi-technology, multi-disciplinary feature team
- create real customer value.
- Work in an agile environment with exceptional people.
- improve operational efficiency and customer experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.