Drupal Front End Developer - London
£50,000 - £60,000
Handle are currently working with an agency who are partner charities in their Digital Transformation. They are a fantastic agency who are passionate about bringing creative & technical developers together to make drastic impact in the charitable industries.
Over the last 3-4 years this particular agency has grown to circa 40 people and they are now specialists in the Drupal & PHP Development space. A number of their stakeholders have come from excellent agency backgrounds with experience working for top agencies as well as very high profile charities as well.
This agency attracts the best creative talent in London due to their high standards and confidence in their ability through independent thinking.
They are wholly agile and are currently looking for a talented Drupal Front End Developer to join them on new and exciting projects this year. They look for candidates who love to code and are very familiar with Agile Scrums environments and would happily lead Scrums on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.
Key Responsibilities for the Front End Drupal Developer;
- Assisting and contributing to their Agile process
- Contribute and add value to Drupal development
- Keep up to date with Drupal development through Drupal communities & meet-ups to ensure you are at the forefront of their development
Key Skill set for the Front End Drupal Developer;
- Forward and Creative Thinking
- Specific experience with Drupal site building, theming, module selection & module development
- Evidence of a passion for code i.e.; building sites outside your day job, Drupal meet ups, stack-over flow or Github accounts
If you are looking for your next move and you would like to put your creative & technical experience into a brand where you voice will impact the company's direction and the digital transformation of some of the highest profile charities in the world, this is a great opportunity for you! Do get in touch with Jack Hardisty/Kathryn Thorpe for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.