E-Commerce Admin Assistant - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an efficient and detail orientated E-Commerce Admin Assistant to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will be responsible for assisting the E-Commerce department with the day to day management of all of labels E-Commerce operations.
Key features will include:
- Updating product offers across the labels E-Commerce web stores ensuring all data is up to date and accurate
- Responsible for product data integrity in all E-Commerce systems, to ensure new release products are published on websites in a timely manner
- Providing sales analysis reporting for labels, senior management and store managers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in E-Commerce
- Music industry or retail head office experience
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible E-Commerce Admin Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.