Our client, a Global leader in Media and Entertainment are seeking a Part-Time Administrator to work within their busy E-Commerce division within their London Head Office.
They require an upbeat, pro-active and enthusiastic individual who can work with complete discretion. You must also possess excellent attention to detail and an ability to work within a fast paced environment.
This is fantastic opportunity where you will learn how to effectively manage online merchandising administrative processes to achieve deadlines in the department.
This is a part-time opportunity and you will be required to work 3 full days per week.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Compile lists and assist administratively in regards to products and information
- Work with the online production team to ensure online pages are accurate on the site
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business partners including the Buying and Merchandising, Brand and Image and Guest Services team
- Ability to use initiative and work with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Experience of data inputting and knowledge of MS Excel is desirable
This is a temporary position for 3 months initially starting on Wednesday 2nd January - possibility of extension. Therefore candidates must be available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.