An exciting opportunity for a driven and organised assistant to support the commercial affairs team for this international record label. You will play a pivotal part in helping this retail channel to deliver focused, profitable and innovative e-Commerce strategies. A typical may involve the following;
- Entering assets into our project management tool in order for markets to set up campaigns.
- Curating detailed reports on active D2C campaigns to International Marketing teams and management on a weekly basis.
- Liaising with merchandising companies and chasing stock with production teams
- Distributing agendas to the markets weekly
- Analysing data to assess the effectiveness of both current and previous campaigns
- Assistance in reviewing staging stores (cross checking pricing/ assets are used appropriately etc) before sending them for approval via management.
The successful candidate will;
- Be able to interpret and analyse financial/ analytical data
- Have a working knowledge of e-commerce
- Have excellent IT skills is a must (Proficient in Word and advanced in Excel)
- Have a familiarity with Google Analytics
1-2 years' experience working within a fast-paced commercial team is highly desirable, but not essential. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a pro-active approach and excellent attention to detail. Immediate start, please send your CV across asap.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.