Handle Recruitment is working with a leading entertainment merchandising company to find an experienced E-Commerce Executive.
Key features will include:
- Managing inventory to ensure that there's sufficient product to drive sales without over investing in product
- Analysing inventory and sales data on a regular basis, identifying which products require reordering, price adjustments, further marketing, etc
- Placing orders and reorders with vendors, negotiating prices and discounts, tracking orders through to delivery and receipt at company's fulfilment facilities
- Working with E-commerce partners to identify user experience and product merchandising optimisations to the fan shopping experience
- Developing interesting and innovative new product concepts, and developing a network of vendors to bring these concepts to reality
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders to develop concepts to the point of approval
- Analysing analytics data to identify new opportunities for growth
- Previous experience in a similar role dealing with inventory management and optimisation
- Ability to manage and track multiple product orders from different vendors simultaneously
- Ability to review and analyse large amounts of inventory and sales information to inform decision making
- Experience of developing product concepts from scratch
- Experience of using common online analytics tools such as Google Analytics preferable
- Media/Entertainment background
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.