Handle Recruitment is working with a leading music company to find an e-Commerce Manager, based out of their cool, modern Head Office in West London.
You will be responsible for working with the relevant label and Third Party RO. You will be expected to deliver a profitable, focused and innovative e-Commerce strategy that delivers to both top and bottom line, as well as driving business for artists and the label.
- Managing the day to day operations management of the web stores, ensuring products are listed, set up, image sourced and checking products are kept in stock to maximise sales
- Project managing e-Commerce store builds on the e-Comm platform
- Day to day management of store interface - ensuring banners, offers and buy buttons are effective and appropriate
- Identifying new product opportunities and ranges to monetise the assets of the label/artist/RO
- Working with the label/RO to deliver stock, sales and profitability reporting
- Managing relationships with key partners in the e-Commerce space
- Managing the web store release schedule with the Label/RO contact
- Working with the Marketing departments/contacts to ensure marketing and digital strategies are effectively driving traffic and awareness of the e-Commerce solution/web store
- Ensuring the store is complementing the digital and marketing strategies and creating awareness of the artist
- Extensive understanding of digital and commercial opportunities
- Interest in consumer insight and the impact of product offerings
- Natural ability to liaise with third parties
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask, prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience/knowledge of record label processes or ticketing and live music structures would be desirable
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this amazing company as their e-Commerce Manager, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.