e-Commerce Manager - Music
Are you a go-getter looking to succeed in e-Commerce? Do you have genuine interest in music and the music industry? Are you looking for the opportunity to take ownership of projects? If so, this could be the role for you…
Handle Recruitment presents a fantastic opportunity for an e-Commerce Manager with a proven track record in e-Comms to join a global music company based in Central London.
Reporting in to the Director of e-Commerce, you will be responsible for the day-to-day e-Commerce management of the company's UK flagship vinyl store. You will also work with Catalogue to deliver an e-Commerce strategy that delivers to both top line and bottom line, driving business for the artist and the Label.
This role would suit a commercially driven individual who is either already working in e-Commerce or working as part of a commercial team within a music-related business.
Key features will include:
- Formulating the retail and marketing strategy for the flagship vinyl store and working with line management and wider teams to execute increased traffic, store conversions and data capture opportunities.
- Working alongside the e-Commerce and Marketing Coordinator to ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively.
- Project managing the e-Commerce store builds for the Catalogue on the e-Comm platform and day to day management of the store interface.
- Day-to-day operations management of the web stores; ensuring products are set up, listed, images sourced, prices correct, and products are kept in stock to maximise sales potential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- e-Commerce/Retail experience including fulfilment operations - Music Distribution or Music Buying background preferable.
- A commercial, analytical approach to business and a strong focus on delivering results in line with overall store targets.
- A comprehensive understanding of music retail commercial opportunities including buying negotiation.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload in a fast-moving environment.
The successful e-Commerce Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Excellent pension and private healthcare scheme.
- Free gigs and concerts.
- Fun and active social environment.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.