E-Commerce Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail orientated E-Commerce Manager to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will be responsible for delivering, project managing and overseeing store builds and launches. This will also include delivering a focused, profitable, and innovative e-Commerce strategy.
Key features will include:
- Project managing the e-Commerce store builds on the e-Comm platform
- Using your e-Commerce commercial, merchandising and store management experience to formulate and execute D2C strategies to drive store awareness and conversions whilst also developing the customer experience
- Daily store management of the artist's stores
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of core e-Commerce best practice focused on achieving time delivery to audience
- A comprehensive understanding of commercial and digital opportunities
- Analytical and commercial approach to business, adept at working and achieving store revenue targets.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible E-Commerce Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.