Fantastic new opportunity for an immediately available Ecommerce/Digital Operations Coordinator to join this awesome brand doing amazing things in the world of athleisure. This 3 month position will be instrumental in supporting the operational aspects of the e-commerce business, with a focus on those which occur post purchase. You will operate as the liaison between DC, GEC and Ecommerce teams for all queries relating to delivery and returns, and act as the owner of all FAQ pages and transactional emails content.
A process driven mind and significant attention to detail is a must. Experience within Excel, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud is desirable.
Supports day to day operational aspects of the e-commerce business, with a focus on those which occur post purchase:
- Monitor order transmission: identify orders that failed transmission and coordinate the issue resolution with IT support, DC and GEC teams.
- Monitor returns activity through returns portal, identify and flag returns trends (volume spike, product performance)
- Provide weekly outbound and inbound forecasts to DC
Reporting and data insight on post purchase activity:
- Report on returns activity and trends, provide regular insight on product performance trend to Website experience team so that product descriptions and sizing advises can be refined.
- Update and circulate the weekly Operation pack.
Manage administrative processes which ensure the success of the Digital operations, with ownership of the following areas:
- FAQs page content: ensure information is updated and translated for all EMEA sites
- Other key operational messages on the website assets (such as pop-ups, notification emails): review and update
- Employees discounts: create, maintain and monitor for employees in the EMEA region
- Promotions (marketing, product, business partners): gather input requirement for Product team, test, monitor, maintain and report on promotion performance.
- Staff Shop: manage the yearly staff shopping event for EMEA employees
Assist and support Digital Operations Lead on Operational initiatives:
- Partners with Product Management where required to roll out features and functionality which requires operational input
- Identifies new processes and owners
- Partner with functional team to embed processes
- Partner with functions to land new processes, and coordinates feedback from stakeholders to feed into prioritisation
- Background in Supply Chain / E-commerce Operations
- Experience with site content management
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud Business Manager desirable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.