An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an experience E-commerce Merchandiser to join with a well sought after active-wear company. This is a temporary position for a minimum of 4 months to work remotely within a growing global company.
- Coordinating and site merchandising into Salesforce platform products online to a high standard.
- Content management, product launches planning and site journey improvements across the UK, EU, FR, DE sites.
- Trading: reporting on a weekly basis focusing on web metrics, category and product performance using Omniture.
- Working cross-functionally, most closely with the Product team to optimise key lines, for visual merchandising strategy, markdown pricing, product availability and replenishment, and with the Digital Marketing team providing product selection for email and paid social based on both stock and newness.
- Working with the wider team in North America and Asia.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant content related experience
- Ability to function in dynamic and fast passed operational model
- Strength in managing multiple deliverable simultaneously
- You're on top of digital industry and evolution
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of Sales-force Commerce Cloud Business Manager
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.