EA & Marketing Coordinator - Creative Agency
£30,000 - £35,000 d.o.e.
Really exciting opportunity to join an established creative agency with an impressive portfolio of clients as an EA & Marketing Coordinator.
In this truly unique dual-role, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive PA and marketing support to the 2 Directors.
The ideal candidate will come from an EA/PA background and will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced, varied and creative environment. You will need to be confident, optimistic and positive with creative flair and a keen interest in/ knowledge of marketing.
Based in the heart of Soho, you will be part of a sociable, friendly and hardworking team who are passionate about the work they do.
Key features include:
- EA duties - diary management, booking travel, schedules
- Marketing - managing the marketing calendar, editing content, liaising with journalists/ publications, coordinating projects such as diversity initiatives, press releases, helping with pitches
- New business - liaising with pitch consultants, liaising with edit team to create any film content for new business purposes, managing QS platform
- Internal Comms/Staff motivation - management of company meetings, staff birthdays, staff on-boarding and inductions
The ideal candidate:
- Experience as an EA/PA
- Experience working in a marketing department
- Experience working in a creative environment
- Skilled multitasker with fantastic planning and organisational skills
The successful EA & Marketing Coordinator will receive:
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Free fruit and breakfast
- Day off per year to volunteer, monthly cinema voucher giveaway, Friday drinks, subsidised gym membership
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA & Marketing Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.