Handle Recruitment are delighted to be working with a fantastic media distribution company to find a Executive Assistant and Office Manager for their Central London based office.
We're looking for a presentable, articulate and approachable individual to be an integral part of the company in supporting the CEO and COO, as well as run an office of approx 20 people through an exciting time in the company's growth.
The duties of this role will include:
- Organising, diaries, travel and accommodation for all industry events
- Personal Assistant to the CEO and COO - organising diary, lunches, travel, magazine subscriptions,
- General office management - post, stationery, stock, supplies, provisions for the kitchen, keeping office tidy, tea/coffee run for the staff.
- Maintenance of the boardroom calendar, preparation for and clear-down after all meetings, sending round email footer
- Answering company telephone line - dealing with customers, suppliers and any queries in a friendly and efficient manner
- Maintaining the staff holiday s/sheet and the weekly out of office s/sheet
- Organising and helping out at company social/trade events
- Answer door and welcome/deal with guests and other visitors, e.g. couriers
- Responsible for supplies and maintenance of: Coffee machine, Water cooler, Printer/Scanner, Kitchen - fridge, water filter, cupboards, Stationery cupboard, DVD stock
- Other ad hoc duties that may be asked of CEO
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
- Media/Entertainment experience (preferred, but not essential)
- Professional and approachable in personality
- Happy to help in various area's in the business
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.