Executive Assistant/Office Manager - Film Industry (12 month maternity cover)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated EA to support the 2 Senior Sales VPs, as well as provide additional office support within a world-renowned Film company, based from a really modern, fun, sociable office in the heart of London.
This role would suit a highly proactive and efficient PA/EA with a lot of initiative, looking for an opportunity to work within the film industry and be an integral part of a busy but small team that are based in London but with offices internationally.
Key features will include:
- Complex diary management, travel arrangements and monitoring and directing incoming calls
- Office management duties
- Maintaining strong relationships with Stakeholders in the US
- Supporting with events and organising film screenings both internally and externally
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA experience supporting at a senior level within a comparative environment or organisation
- Excellent client handling and communication skills - ability to demonstrate discretion and professionalism at all times
- High attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and has the ability to prioritise in order to meet the company's needs
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits and Perks:
- Being able to work in a fun, close knit, sociable company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A detailed hand over and time working alongside the current PA before she goes on Maternity Leave
- Hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday but potentially flexible for an earlier or later start and finish time
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA/Office Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.