Handle Recruitment is working exclusively with a well-known fashion and retail brand based in South-West London to find an experienced EA and project manager to support their CEO and HR Director.
This role is the most senior PA/EA role within the business, requiring a seasoned candidate who has leadership qualities and can really set the standard. A large proportion of the responsibilities are project and event based, rather than just traditional PA duties. The CEO is a big personality within the business who likes to get his assistant involved in all areas. You will have the opportunity to manage multiple international events lead on a range of business focused projects. The HR Director has never had an assistant before, so this side of the role presents a real opportunity to come in and make it your own.
EA & Project Manager - The role
- Managing extensive travel arrangements specifically across US and Asia
- Proactive in multiple diary management
- Managing and prioritising incoming mail and emails, ensuring correspondence is dealt with effectively
- Budget management
- Assisting in the compilation of detailed reports, statistics and presentations using MS Office suite
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring CEO and HR Director are well-prepared at all times
- Managing informal communications around the business on behalf of CEO and HR Director
- Coordinating and pulling together world-class, high quality Board presentations
- Support to the wider PA team, collaborating on ways of working and leading by example
- Event management- planning and executing global events from start to finish
- Undertake business focused projects as required by CEO and HR Director
EA & Project Manager - The candidate
- Previous EA experience at CEO level and event or projects experience
- Experience managing frequent international travel for senior personnel
- Experience in leading other PA's / EA's would be an advantage
- Experience in coordinating and producing large scale global events
- Experience within the fashion / retail or media industries
To Apply for this role click 'apply now' Or contact Emma Hatfield with your CV on Emma.Hatfield@handle.co.uk / 0207 569 9933
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.