Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and detail focused EA to support the Chairman of this innovative Music/Media company. Based in South West London this role will require a high level of emotional intelligence:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management - coordinate business and personal appointments -ensure all parties are supplied with relevant information and book cars/drivers where necessary
- Maintain daily call/action list, monitoring and actioning emails - Outlook General administration
- Maintaining extensive contact list - regularly amend and add to contacts
- Monthly expenses - ensure personal expenditure made on company business is claimed back and vice versa
- Purchase gifts/flowers - both business and personal
- Arrange overseas travel, book flights, hotels and restaurants, coordinate meetings and produce detailed itineraries and appointment schedules
- All personal and household filing including on-going projects, utility bills and items ordered/purchased
- Financial administration - payment of household bills (writing cheques and making on-line transfers), chasing payments, HMRC documentation and insurance claims
- Personal appointments, i.e. doctor, dentist, physio, optician as required research/book family holidays and flights
The ideal candidate will have:
- Both Personal and Corporate PA / EA experience in a comparative environment or organisation
- Excellent organisation and communication skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- A methodical and detailed approach to work and the ability to deal with sensitive information discreetly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support a leading industry figure in a varied and interesting position.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.